Aid:Tech, an Irish start-up using blockchain to distribute international aid in refugee camps, has raised an estimated €1 million from investors; Aid:Tech investment marks first time Enterprise Ireland has backed a blockchain firm.
- Arya Stark Has a Startup: How Maisie Williams Combined ‘Game of Thrones’ and Building a Business
- Best Platforms for Luxury Fashion E-commerce
- What Is The Meaning Of Seed Round?
- How to Set up a Startup in Ireland
- Interview With Andrea Giannangelo, Founder And CEO Of Iubenda
- Communities Need Entrepreneurs. Here are 3 Things State and Local Government Can do to Help Startups
- Interview With Federico Dubini: Entrepreneur And Co-Founder of Yobs Technologies
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A Business In Ireland?
- Neuromarketing: 5 Emergent Startups
- Interview with Vaibhav Dabhade, Founder of Anchanto