In the article written by Enrico Netti and published on the Italian newspaper Il Sole24Ore is reported that, only three months left before the coming into force of the European data protection regulation, in Ireland three out of four companies have already complied with the obligations of the GDPR. Performance that overtakes the European average, which is 60% of compliant companies.
- Best Platforms for Luxury Fashion E-commerce
- Arya Stark Has a Startup: How Maisie Williams Combined ‘Game of Thrones’ and Building a Business
- What Is The Meaning Of Seed Round?
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A Business In Italy
- How to Set up a Startup in Ireland
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A Business In Ireland?
- Interview With Federico Dubini: Entrepreneur And Co-Founder of Yobs Technologies
- Neuromarketing: 5 Emergent Startups
- Interview With Andrea Giannangelo, Founder And CEO Of Iubenda
- Communities Need Entrepreneurs. Here are 3 Things State and Local Government Can do to Help Startups